Monday, May 11, 2009

Do you know of a reputable flower delivery service in Thailand?

I had a really negative experience recently with both Chang Florist %26amp; Siam Florist and I'm hoping to find a good delivery service for the future.





I ordered a very cute teddy bear for my GF in Thailand (and what I thought was a high-quality product based on the photo), but what was delivered to her on Valentine's Day was an obvious, cheap inferior product. I used Chang Florist for this order. I contacted Chang Florist, but they ignored my emails. And I ended up paying $50 for about a $2 teddy bear.





Previously, I had used Siam Florist to deliver flowers to her, but they recently tried to price gouge me by doubling the price of the order without my authorization. What I mean is that I ordered flowers for $42.95, but they charged my credit card $86.95 without my acknowledgement! I complained, of course, and got the charge reveresed, but I was left with the impression that they are not a reputable company to use.





Has anyone used a American company perhaps that operates in Thailand?

Do you know of a reputable flower delivery service in Thailand?
I've never used the service but heard of it for a long time on TV commercial.

inline skates

No comments:

Post a Comment