Monday, May 11, 2009

How fast do I have to be paid, if Im a private contractor, and I quit my job?

I work as a floral contractor for Costco, if I quit my job how quickly do they have to pay me for services/hours worked? Also I don't get paid by the hours per-say, but I sign off on the product, "my flower delivery invoices," and I get 10% of everything I've sold. Does that make a difference?


Ryan

How fast do I have to be paid, if Im a private contractor, and I quit my job?
If you left without notice;-{ you may have to sue for it.


In other words, it's going to be a wash-out.
Reply:They have to pay you for your services performed. If they didn't like you or services, then they have the option to not use yoou again. I am not real sure but I think they have something like 24 hours or 2 days if you demand it and until the next scheduled pay period if you wait for it. I have quit jobs before and demanded it on the spot. Didn't make many friends on that one but wan't trying to. Got my money after a little screaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment