Saturday, November 19, 2011

Starting a delivery service?

I have been thinking about starting a delivery service for food and flowers and runs to the grocery store. I live in a small community. What are some of the pre-opening things I might need? a bond? what kind of insurance?

Starting a delivery service?
check out your state and city laws. The laws might be different from one city to the next, so you may not be able to be stationed in one city and deliver to the next.


About your company-are you making flower arrangements from fresh cut flowers? You will definately need vehicle insurance for you and any employees you may have, all under your business name.
Reply:A long time ago I wanting to deliver pizza so I talked to my auto insurance company and because I would be delivering pizza my insurance rate would go sky high. (I gave up the idea of delivering pizza)    :-)

riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment