Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who has received a Valentine's Day delivery already?

I just got my flowers, teddy bear, and balloons at work from my husband! This is our 5th Valentine's Day together and it's the first time he's actually SENT me something, so it was a very big suprise!





Anyone else gotten a delivery yet?





Happy Valentines Day to all! I hope everyone has a great one!

Who has received a Valentine's Day delivery already?
me....gorgeous roses hand delivered by hubby


dinner last night too....we met on 2-13-04
Reply:Seemed almost all the girls at work got their's yesterday, which I thought was a bit strange, but it was a nice surprise, and that way they had the flowers longer to look at (we are closed on the weekends and early on Fridays). So far I haven't got anything! :( . . .Although every year my boyfriend gets SOMETHING delivered, so I guess I'd be surprised otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment