Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PLEASE help me!!!!?

y gf is mad at me and wants to break up with me.............she isnt calling me........the reason for this is she saw my picture on hotornot.com..........what the hell....thats not a dating site...........she got so pissed off...and never wants 2 speak 2 me





i gave her my email and pass so she can check my email cuz she doesnt trust me....and one email said ur hotornot picture has been approved...so thats how





i even called a flower delivery service to delivery 1 dozen roses 2 her house.................





I cant stop thinking about her......she hasnt call me all day yesterday.....and im still w8ting by my cell phone right now......what do i do......i feel like im dying inside without her.....





she hasnt call me since for 3 days


i cant call her cuz her parents will punish her.


im 17 and she is 16 and we gone out for 1 year and 8 month





How she found my pic was that one of my email said, "your hotornot pic has been approved" so thats how.....she wanted my email and pass so i gave her it .

PLEASE help me!!!!?
at this age of your life . all i can say and tell you to do. Is be patient and show her by being patient that you were honest about what you told her. things work out as they work out.. be ready to move on or talk to your friends that are also her friends and ask them what they would do.... You still have your life ahead of you . patience is a virtue.. Good luck
Reply:it seems like she thinks that you are cheating maybe you to have to do a cheat test...call her and tell her that meat you up at the judge at date and time then see that you are not cheating {PROBLEM SOLVE!!!}


No comments:

Post a Comment